Why Should Visit India For Travel
India, a country rich in culture, heritage, monuments, architecture, temples and natural beauty, is one of the most sought after tourist destination of the world. There are numerous reasons that make India one of the hottest travel and holiday destinations. The warmth and hospitality rendered by the people of India towards the tourist is amazing as people of India believe "Atithi Devo Bhawa", guests are like God. The country has various shades in terms of culture, tradition, cuisines, languages, landscapes, religion that a trip to India is mesmerizing. The saying Unity in Diversity really holds true while talking about India.
India has number of holiday spots and travel locations offering a whole lot of cuisines, entertainment and worldclass healthcare. There are also numerous India hotels and resorts of all budgets with the best of hospitality and guest relations. To explore India, there are several kinds of India travel deals available for domestic and foreign tourists and one can book any one of these depending on the individual preference.
Although there are innumerable reasons to travel to India, following 10 different types of India holiday packages can be considered to explore and experience various facets of the country:
1. Adventure tourism: If you love to indulge in adventure sports such as river rafting, climbing, paragliding, mountaineering, skiing and camping, Rishikesh, Darjeeling and the hills of North India are the ideal spots for you.
2. Wildlife tour: There are a number of National parks and wildlife sanctuaries and bird sanctuaries in India that are amazing and fascinating for tourists coming on wildlife tour.
3. Spiritual Tour: Rishikesh is a haven for those with a spiritual quest. Rishikesh is also well known for its yoga sessions and is a well known center for yoga and meditation. The temples and other religious monuments in India are perfect for those seeking peace of mind.
4. Beach lovers can have a really unforgettable holiday experience at the exotic sunny and sandy beaches of Goa. The beaches at Kerala, Chennai and many other coasts of south India are also spectacular.
5. The sculptures and architecture of Khajuraho temples and Konark temple and the ancient paintings in Ajanta and Ellora caves are a visual treat.
6. For history enthusiasts, there are numerous monuments as well as ruins of great monuments, temples, forts, palaces and architecture.
7. Ayurveda Tour: The Ayurvedic healthcare and the scenic beauty of Kerala tourism is perfect for ayurveda tour.
8. The natural scenic beauty and landscapes of India are rich in sun bathed beaches, snow capped mountains, dense forests, colorful and enchanting flora and fauna hills and valleys with wildlife which make the India trip a real treat for nature lovers. The hill stations like Ooty, Simla and Darjeeling are perfect places for relaxation and rejuvenation.
9. The endless variety of Arts and crafts, folk arts, tribal and traditional arts, handlooms, and other unique and captivating pieces of Indian artifacts make India a shopper's paradise.
10. Last but not the least, the lip smacking Indian food is divine as it satisfies not only your taste buds but also your soul. The local herbs and spices enhance the aroma of these delicious palettes of cuisines.
There are many tour operators and travel agencies who offer different kinds of attractive tour packages like cultural tours, wildlife tour, adventure tour, North India tour, South India tour, heritage tour, ayurvedic tour, golden triangle tours, beach tour and many more. They also help in booking India flights to make your trip convenient and hassle free. So select your best package and book your India tour now to spend your winter holidays in India.
India tour will definitely be a successful one because of the various attractions and wonderful locations. No one can summarize these in words and to experience the true essence of the country, one needs to come and live the magic of India.